Don't make the mistake of pouring into others before you are full yourself. You be the change that you want to see in the World.
If reaching group goals at a set time is important to you, then connecting with others with the same mindset will be highly important. It is not wise to waste the time that's needed to reach time stamped objectives with those who are not on the same time schedule.
Steps to determining mind sets
1. Have them take a personality test.
2. Create your own questionnaire and give it to your team. You'll know them better based on how they answer.
3. Create an interactive atmosphere that allows them to communicate freely. Ex. Facebook groups. See how active or how much they contribute to the group.
4. Evaluate if they create or bring value to the group. Are they as inspiring? Are they using their talents to help with the goal? Are they staying connected?
5. Simply ask them what they want from the group? This usually gives you a basis of what to determine because if they want a lot but give little, then you already have a personality characteristic to base future decisions on.
I hope this helps someone. There's always a Leader somewhere who is going through the growing pains.
Visit my site to my newest venture. It's an awesome business to have in your portfolio if you're into making money by helping others. Http://Preewraps.com
I've taken a political approach to communicating online. Not too many people can receive my positive kick a$$ personality in a positive way and since perception is the new reality. Well, we're keeping this at PG13 for the Kids. Plus, there are kids watching...
"Events, Reviews, Inspirations, Entertainment, Health, Wealth, and Wellness."
Food for Thought by
Renee from Annapolis, MD.
"Food is an escape to other worlds."
Create Free Professional Site
Follow on Twitter
Black Enterprise Magazine
Vote AtlsHottest Awards
Like My Facebook Page
BE THE BEST YOU, YOU CAN BE! WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO LOOSE?
"Affiliate article marketing has been proven effective in bringing overall awareness to all Writer's sites via the collective efforts".