Veggie Side: I encourage readers to use veggie option of choice for saute I used yellow & green peppers, red onions; and mushrooms.
Side: Baked macaroni & cheese, again use side of choice.
2. Season meat with sea salt, pepper,garlic powder, onion powder, celery seeds, dried rosemary,cayenne pepper,paprika,ground mustard, worchestershire sauce. *work ingredients into meat with hands*
3. In a bowl beat two eggs, add saute ingredients, add chopped parsley, add 1/2 cup ketchup diluted with water add sugar or honey to cut acidity *mix* Add grey poupon dijon mustard, worchestershire sauce*mix* add bread crumbs *mix*
4. Add wet ingredients to meat. *mix ingredients into meat well with hands*
5.Flatten and spread the meat out on wax paper
6.Add cheddar Cheese or cheese of preference ,sprinkle evenly over meat
7. Begin to Roll meat using wax paper,rolling the meat causes the cheese to melt in a marbleized pattern when cooking, which can been seen once meatloaf is sliced. place rolled meat in greased baking dish; seal edges and smooth with hands,
8. Put a half of cup of ketchup in a cup add water sugar or honey to cut acidity pour ketchup mixture on top of meatloaf coating it.
9.Place meatloaf in oven Bake at 350 temp for an 1~Hour &10 min.Remove form oven let sit for 5~10 Min before cutting
2. On the stove top warm evaporated milk add cheddar & pepper jack cheeses occasionally stirring add salt and pepper.once cheese has melted turn off stove top
3. In a greased baking pan layer pasta,then cheddar cheese*Or cheese of choice various cheeses can be used at one time*pasta, then cheese repeat layering steps till all pasta and cheese have been used.Last layer should be a cheese topping.
4. pour warm evaporated milk and cheese mixture over layered pasta and cheese in baking pan put in oven at *350 Temp* 20~25min or till cheese has melted.