You'll find the hottest of designer Ladies Fashion wear at Design Faze Boutique located in the Cobb Galleria Specialty Shops across from Cumberland Mall. Address to the Store is One Galleria Pkwy SE, Atlanta GA.
Ingredients: Salmon, Brown Rice, Red Beans in a bag, Coconut Milk, Asparagus, Fresh Basil, Italian style,1 Can Of Diced Tomatoes with Garlic Basil & Oregano,Sea Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Oregano, Lemon Pepper, Black Pepper, Thyme Leaves,Parsley Flakes, Garlic cloves, Onion,Ground Mustard, " I can't believe it's not butter or olive oil.
* Feel Free to make the dish your own by adding and or omitting ingredients. Use sides of choice bon~appetit*
1. Season Salmon with sea salt, onion powder, garlic powder, lemon pepper, ground mustard
2. Saute garlic & onions once brown top with oregano
3. Place a portion of can tomatoes on the bottom of a baking dish
4. Saute garlic & onions in "I can't believe its not butter" or olive oil Add saute to tomatoes already in baking dish leave a portion to top fish with
5. Add fresh Basil
6. Place seasoned salmon on top of baking dish ingredients
7. Top fish with remainder saute garlic onion mix, fresh basil; and remainder of can tomatoes
8. garnish with oregano, parsley flakes & dry thyme
Set oven to *350 place salmon in the oven cook time ranges according to portion being cooked
9. Do not let fish dry out midway remove from oven and add "I can't believe its not butter" or olive oil
*Rice* I was fortunate enough to be the recipient of a plentiful bag of beans from Honduras *Thank You Anna*
in the Goya section of the supermarket you can find various bags of beans this recipe calls for red beans.
1. Rinse beans
2. Set stove top temperature to medium heat add small amount of water to beans
4. when beans rise add cold water, keep stove top on low medium
5. Once beans are tender add 1 can of coconut milk sea salt, garlic & onion powder thyme, Bring to boil
6. Add rice lower flame cover let simmer till milk is absorbed fluff with fork
1. Saute Garlic Red onion "I can't believe its not butter" or olive oil
2. Add rinse off asparagus season with sea salt, lemon pepper garlic & onion Powder cook to desired tenderness
Serve And Enjoy!
"Events, Reviews, Inspirations, Entertainment, Health, Wealth, and Wellness."
Food for Thought by
Renee from Annapolis, MD.
"Food is an escape to other worlds."
Create Free Professional Site
Follow on Twitter
Black Enterprise Magazine
Vote AtlsHottest Awards
Like My Facebook Page
BE THE BEST YOU, YOU CAN BE! WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO LOOSE?
"Affiliate article marketing has been proven effective in bringing overall awareness to all Writer's sites via the collective efforts".