The use of the "N word" in a creative poetic expression. A publicist would advise me not to put this on the site, but I would advise her that this is Art. I'm all about the Arts. Plus, who am I kidding? This poem is definitely the realest. With all the controversy surround the N word, I wonder what the slave master version would sound like. I'm just saying.
Ingredients: Desired amount of shrimp, Couscous, Green Beans,*Frozen or Fresh* "I Can't Believe Its Not Butter", Butter or Olivie Oil, Garlic Cloves, Garlic,Onion Powder, Lemon Pepper,Sea Salt,*or table salt* Parsley Flakes, 1 Lemon
1. Heat "I Can't Believe Its Not Butter"
2. Add Chopped Garlic *Brown on medium heat*
3. Rinse shrimp with cold water pat dry*Season with sea salt onion, garlic, powder & lemon pepper
4. Rinse then slice lemon in half and juice, grater back of lemon onto a plate set aside
5. Once garlic is brown add seasoned shrimp, stir till shrimp is saturated in butter
6. When shrimp is pink add lemon juice & zest stir *lower heat to medium lo*
7. As soon as shrimp is at desired tenderness garnish with parsley flakes stir cover for 2~3 min
Melt butter in Teflon pan add green beans sea~salt, lemon Pepper, onion, garlic, powder *Cook till tender preference is achieved*
*Couscous* Cook according to directions.
Serve & Enjoy...
Muhammad Ali said he was The Greatest of All Time before the World knew it to be true. Something to think about, when other people's negative opinions begin to pursued your positive thoughts.
_ Picture taken from the movie, "The Chronicles of Herbert and Cleofis".
The question came up the other day while sitting in a Starbuck’s coffee shop. Two gentlemen were discussing politics and business regarding US economic situation. The question was raised, “Do you really appreciate the finer things.”
For a moment, I had to pause and think about it. I’m not the type of person that’s overly impressed by a person’s material success or financial abundance. Of course, I like having money and the acts of building Wealth, but it never occurred to me to think about what I considered the Finer-things. Are finer things, Nice Cars, Luxury Home, Luxury Clothes, or are the Finer-things those things that most people take for granted?
I would consider having the freedom to wake up later than most whenever I feel a Finer-thing. Also, having the ability to make a living using the talents that God has blessed you with is a fine thing. Being able to travel the World from place to place at the drop of a dime is a fine thing.
Displaying your love with absolute trust that it’s appreciated is a fine thing. Friends that support your very essence of being is a glorious and fine thing. Being able to let go of the past and live for the moment yields you the Finer-things in life.
But what is appreciating the Finer-things mean to you?
Curious minds would like to know.
Ingredients: Chicken Breast or parts, white rice black or red beans,two can's of chicken broth, sweet Onion, yellow & green peppers, garlic cloves, scallion's, asparagus, garlic & onion powder, celery seeds,dried thyme, dried rosemary, lemon pepper, cayenne pepper "I Can't Believe Its not Butter or oil", ketchup
1. Saute the following ingredients separately then set aside chop & brown garlic, sweet onion & green & yellow Peppers
2. pour one can of chicken broth into baking dish, add packet of sazon *be mindful that sazon and chicken broth are salty* so when seasoning chicken salt very lightly add a few dashes of cayenne pepper add a portion of each saute ingredient mix
3. Add seasoned chicken on top of broth in baking dish:chicken: lightly salt, add onion & garlic powder, lemon pepper, celery seed, dried thyme,& rosemary leaves, light dashes of cayenne pepper
4. top chicken with saute garlic, sweet onion, green & yellow pepper top with fresh scallion place in oven
*Cook chicken breast or parts thoroughly according to amount* do not let chicken dry out turn and base with broth every 15min
1. drain half of bean juice from the can down sink, pour beans into pan
2. add garlic, onion powder & small pinch of salt 1/3 chicken broth
3. half cup of ketchup slightly dilute with water add small amount of sugar to cut acidity, add to cooking beans on stove top
4. stir cook to desired tenderness
1.bring water to boil
2.while water is rapidly boiling add garlic & onion powder, slight pinch of salt "I can't believe its not butter"
3.add rice amount of rice cooked is based on amount of water boiled
1.in warm pan melt butter, add small amount of chicken broth
2. add asparagus lightly salt, add garlic & onion powder & lemon pepper
Serve & Enjoy!!! :)
"Events, Reviews, Inspirations, Entertainment, Health, Wealth, and Wellness."
Food for Thought by
Renee from Annapolis, MD.
"Food is an escape to other worlds."
Create Free Professional Site
Follow on Twitter
Black Enterprise Magazine
Vote AtlsHottest Awards
Like My Facebook Page
BE THE BEST YOU, YOU CAN BE! WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO LOOSE?
"Affiliate article marketing has been proven effective in bringing overall awareness to all Writer's sites via the collective efforts".