Self Discipline = Self Love
by Pree Dammond
Instead of posting a Video of myself talking about saving money, I'd rather share the spot light with others who have made great strides in saving. However, the tips listed below are my own.
I truly want people in my community to stop making other communities rich. That way there would be less complaining and more enjoyments in our community. "You can give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day but if you teach a man to fish he'll invite you to dinner".
—Statistics show that the national saving rate is negative in the mid 2000’s in America.
--10%-20% is what is recommended to be saved from our income, monthly.
--Proverbs 6: 6-8 : “You lazy people can learn by watching an anthill. Ants do not have leaders but they store (save) up food during harvest season. How long will you lie there doing nothing at all? When are you going to get up and stop sleeping? ” (L.E.V)
Money Saving Tips
Your attitude determines your altitude:
by Pree Dammond
Here are a few questions that will either make you do something productivity or make you think about re-adjusting your attitude/altitude.
Questions are as follow:
1. Will you write in your business journal today? Do you have one? If not, why not?
2. Will you service any new clients or have any new customers today? If not, why not?
3. Will you improve something about your business today? If not, why not?
4. Did you consult with both your Life Coach and your Mentor this week? If not, why not?
5. Are you going to make more money than you will spend today with your business?
6. Did you achieve last week’s goal? If not, why not?
7. What have you read today that will help the way you operate your business?
8. Have you made any progress towards marketing your business? If not, seek outsomeone with experience that can help you.
9. Are you taking your business seriously? If not, why not?
10. Will you give kudos to those who have inspired you today? You receive what you put out so pay it forward.
I have a no non-sense approach to helping others solve their problems with their personal and business goals. My mind set has an entrepreneur focus, because I believe that a business mindset is what's needed to help others achieve their goals during harsh economic times.
For those who are struggling with their Multi-Level Marketing business, I have a series of specific questions that could help you resolve those issues. Those tips will be released at a later time.
Always remember, your walk of faith is a lot easier when you have a friendly push to get you going.
It’s a pleasure to be your personal Life Coach and Business Advisor. If my writings help you, please share them with others as we all achieve our greater purpose.
Power Thinking trumps Positive Thinking
by Pree Dammond
I've always supported positive thinking and still do. However, I have discovered that people use Positive Thinking as an excuse for mediocrity and laziness. Most time, People use positive thinking to pretend that everything is fine, when they really believe that it is not.
If you truly don't believe in what you need, telling yourself a lie will serve the same purpose as a knife and fork with no meal. No purpose!
With Power Thinking, we understand that everything is neutral. Not bad or Good. I'll teach you that nothing has meaning except for the meaning we give it. We'll learn that by forcing ourselves to will things to be instead of just thinking them will yield positive result. We will create something and give that something it's meaning. We will define our goals not only in desire but in speaking a new language and taking definite actions.
By remaining unmoved by the stresses of our environment, we will gravitate towards our new Success Levels.
To transform from a Positive Thinker into a Power Thinker is quite simple but it takes some effort on your part.
Things you should consider:
1. Finding a Mentor and a Life Coach. Your Mentor gives you particular guidance in terms of the business you decide to pursue. At times, Mentoring and Life Coaching may share some similar views; however, having a Life Coach will help unravel the inner knots in you that will allow you to succeed in various aspects of your business and personal life.
2. Surrounding yourself with Like minded people as much as possible. I'm not talking about the occasional Network Mixer, Party, or Event. I mean interacting with key people on a weekly basis. Interact with them on Social Media Networks as much as possible, and schedule time to meet with them in person. No matter how busy everyone may be, this will definite benefit you with controlling your environmental influences.
3. Design and Create your own set of Power Statements. You will have to work closely with your Life Coach in order to establish a set of routine statements. This is very important in reprogramming the way you think and react to negative stimuli. It's not always about what you think you should say or do, but what others have found acceptable to work.
If you find my writings useful, please share them with those who will utilize it. By doing so, you'll begin to build a network of your own and surround yourself with like mind individuals who will feed greatness into the New You.
"Events, Reviews, Inspirations, Entertainment, Health, Wealth, and Wellness."
Food for Thought by
Renee from Annapolis, MD.
"Food is an escape to other worlds."
Create Free Professional Site
Follow on Twitter
Black Enterprise Magazine
Vote AtlsHottest Awards
Like My Facebook Page
BE THE BEST YOU, YOU CAN BE! WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO LOOSE?
"Affiliate article marketing has been proven effective in bringing overall awareness to all Writer's sites via the collective efforts".