by Pree Dammond
Here are a few questions that will either make you do something productivity or make you think about re-adjusting your attitude/altitude.
Questions are as follow:
1. Will you write in your business journal today? Do you have one? If not, why not?
2. Will you service any new clients or have any new customers today? If not, why not?
3. Will you improve something about your business today? If not, why not?
4. Did you consult with both your Life Coach and your Mentor this week? If not, why not?
5. Are you going to make more money than you will spend today with your business?
6. Did you achieve last week’s goal? If not, why not?
7. What have you read today that will help the way you operate your business?
8. Have you made any progress towards marketing your business? If not, seek outsomeone with experience that can help you.
9. Are you taking your business seriously? If not, why not?
10. Will you give kudos to those who have inspired you today? You receive what you put out so pay it forward.
I have a no non-sense approach to helping others solve their problems with their personal and business goals. My mind set has an entrepreneur focus, because I believe that a business mindset is what's needed to help others achieve their goals during harsh economic times.
For those who are struggling with their Multi-Level Marketing business, I have a series of specific questions that could help you resolve those issues. Those tips will be released at a later time.
Always remember, your walk of faith is a lot easier when you have a friendly push to get you going.
It’s a pleasure to be your personal Life Coach and Business Advisor. If my writings help you, please share them with others as we all achieve our greater purpose.