Today, I made time to look at my site statistics for the Month. My birthday was on the 18th. It seems that every time I have an event to host, networking, socializing, or I'm involved in one of my partners projects my site statistics goes up. I know people visit my site for Entertainment Posting, Network Opportunities, Networking Tips, Inspiration, and more. However, noticing more activity on my site when I'm more active shouldn't just be that way. I should add more active writers to this site. Going forward, I expect to see an increase as we get closer to my Vendors Night Out Conference, and also as things become public regarding my PWC venture.
This Graph represents Daily Visit to the site (preedammond.com) from Unique Visitors.
Reason why Site Statistics are Important:
1. Let's Web Advertiser see for themselves how active your page is so they can understand the value in Web linking.
2. Keeps you in sync with your readers, so that you know what they find most interesting.
3. Enables you to further brand yourself, your products, and or services.
4. Allows you to monitor the progress of your marketing, and promotions.
5. Gives you the ability to witness and possible find a niche or trend that will work in the market place.